SECRET New Homepad DISCOVERED!

HEY HEROES! Lillia here!
This morning, me and a couple of other awesome heroes discovered something truely AMAZING!!! If you were looking for a cool new style for your homepad, well, I can say I'm 99% sure that there's one heading our way...

We went to Nixi's pad (a Space Heroes Moderator) and found THIS!
 Here's the inside!

I checked the homepad catalog, but it doesn't seem to be there! I sure hope it DOES get released in the catalog because I absolutely LOVE this new style. Though, it's highly possible that this is an exclusive moderator homepad ;) what do YOU guys love most about it?
~Lillia

6 comments:

  1. Awesome discovery!!
    I might go take a look myself :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the pad only for some of the bloggers and the mods?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS JUST IN!! it turns out that this is an awesome award you may be able to obtain through the Space Heroes Trading Cards! They each come with a code that gives you exclusive items, such as this homepad :)
    Happy exploring heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Its really cool! - Bella Blizzard Aka Samaria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the planet on the floor and the computer area to play SHU on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D