Membership Cards to be Sold at ASDA, UK!

Hi heroes!
Choc here with some SUPER AWESOME news for you guys in the UK :D
SHU are planning to sell membership cards in ASDA stores in over 1000 locations all over the UK!
I've been to ASDA (yes, in the UK) and it's pretty huge!
Good thing there's enough room for the Space Heroes membership card awesomeness!!
OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!
Maybe when I go to the UK next year, I could see if they've got the cards ;)
What do you guys think?
Comment your thoughts!
Cya soon guys :)
~Chocolate


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME POST !! Man, this made me think how long it's been since you posted on the fansite XD
    Haha, the peeps who live in the UK are gonna be totally thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time since you have posted anything yet, choc! 'AWELOT' POST! The heroes in the United Kingdom are so lucky xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D