Problem With Alien Genders

Hey There SHU Heroes!

Today when I was walking around the plaza I had a few bunch of boys saying "No-one likes you because your slimy and eww". That's a bit of Cyber Bullying and loads of people do it to me. It's not in a good position to be in. I was so upset and they hurt my feelings so badly. I was so upset that I even contacted the moderators and asked them to change my Gender. Hopefully that will happen some point in time. I think we all need to have another look at the hero code. :/



So please heroes don't call aliens Slimy,slugs or anything. It is also a bit Racist. It means your making fun of someone's gender/religion. If I find that someone is calling me rude things or some else is getting bullied I have no choice but to inform the moderators and you will risk suspension.






~Brandon ( Very Upset )


1 comment:

  1. you ok brandon, GOSH LET THEM GO TO HELL WHOEVER SAID THAT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D