Another FAKE MOD!

Hey guys! Today, When I logged into SHU I was walking around the Plaza and saw Takion Aisha threatning heroes! I was absolutely shocked! But she could not see me as I was from a far distant and I did see loads of heroes vanishing when they didn't give their login! Maybe, this could be the same hacker who went into Batman's account! These fake moderators can suspend us for NO reason! I absolutely doubt that this was a joke and this was a REAL moderator! So please stay smart online!

Stay Safe Heroes!


_____________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE:
Hey heroes Lillia here! Just letting you all know that moderators cannot actually suspend you through their heroes, and so if this person had actually gotten their hands on a moderator hero, they are unable to suspend anyone, give people purple jackets, or do anything to anyone's heroes. The only way they can actually do this is through the coding in their system, which only the REAL moderators have access to. So don't stress about threats like this guys! If they threaten to ban you, or offer you a purple jacket, do NOT fall for it. If you've given your login away, or thinking about it, I think you guys should check out this post HERE. XD Thankz heroes!!!!!!!!!!!
~Brandon

9 comments:

  1. I am starting to be pestered by this hacker coz 1st of all hes sending me Junk emails and hes making me post SOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon.. I know you're logging in these accounts.. The simple glitch. I know this because, those heroes NEVER use grammar. Nor hackers use grammar. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She used the Heartbleeded bug? It's been a rumor internet...

      Delete
    2. What the heck is the "Heartbleeded Bug"??? Email me at brandonshuforever@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Hey brandon XD awesome post! Though just a tip:
    Don't keep re-using pics from old posts else people might get confused and think they've already read it cuz it has the same picture. It also gets a bit repetitive XD other than that SUPER AWESOME!
    You shouldn't worry about threats like these becuz the moderator heroes can't alter anyone else's hero in any way. The only difference between their heroes and ours is that they have access to 'exclusive moderator items' :3

    BTW this is an AWESOME post!!! Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lillia its me princess angel the beta hero this girl named sofia tanya is like bullying and hacking there was once the really rare pearl earings that i only had when she hacked me most of my stuff went missing inclouding the pearls sofia tanya ilevel twenty three can you please ban her she is using me all the time because she wants to be a member and look pretty your beta hero princess angel

      Delete
  4. Hey Lillia! I founded who the hacker was!
    It is Bat Alien! I have found this through a youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIPKaNA3bHc&hd=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D