Space Heroes Essential HandBLOG!!

Hey guys Justice Girl here with some crazy news! ^.^

I've made a new blog and I called it Space Heroes Essential Handblog! I have not added any new features to the pages so be sure to notice :) I will add them later. Also, we need more authors for our Crew so if you wanna join go to http://www.spaceheroesessentialhandblog.blogspot.com to see instructions of how to become a author on the post 'Welcome Heroes!'

Thanks and have fun with my blog (visit frequently so you might become a hero of the month!) xD 

I appreciate it! -Justice Girl



2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! I can't wait to see what your blog has in store for us Justice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secret Pepper SHU17 December 2013 at 22:23

      I cant wait! Get loads of pics and it will take off like a rocket!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D