Ari Party!

Hey heroes!
As you may know we had the Ari Party today to celebrate the incredible mod ARI!
Due to Ari not being able to attend the party on Thursday (for us aussies) we have decided to make a second party for FRIDAY! Ari will be on Space Heroes to attend the party and she would love it so much to see you guys! My self (Fizz) Super Ann, Ari and most likely Chocolate and Lillia will be attending! We will also see if we can get some other famous Space Hero blogger and mods to come online! This is one party NOT to miss!
I'm hoping you heroes can alllll come! It would mean so so so much to ari if you could!
Here's the details!
You! Are personally invited to attend the one and only ARI PARTY! Ari is a mod of SHU and unfortunately she is leaving.
In honour of Ari, we the Space Heroes Fansite crew are going to put together the best ari party! 
Where? Itll start at the Plaza!

Server?  Milky Waves! BE CAREFUL TO CHECK WHAT SERVER YOU CLICK ON!
Heres your time and dates!
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 5:00:00 PM
Brasilia (Brazil - Distrito Federal)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 4:00:00 AM
Ottawa (Canada - Ontario)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 2:00:00 AM
Shanghai (China)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 2:00:00 PM
Paris (France)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 7:00:00 AM
Berlin (Germany - Berlin)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 7:00:00 AM
New Delhi (India - Delhi)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 11:30:00 AM
Jakarta (Indonesia -Jakarta)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 1:00:00 PM
Rome (Italy)
Friday, 1 November at 7:00:00 AM
Tokyo (Japan)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 3:00:00 PM
Mexico City (Mexico)
Midnight between Thursday, 31 October 2013 and Friday, 1 November 2013
Auckland (New Zealand)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 7:00:00 PM
Lisbon (Portugal)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 6:00:00 AM
Madrid (Spain)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 7:00:00 AM
Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 7:00:00 AM
Ankara (Turkey)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 8:00:00 AM
Hanoi (Vietnam)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 1:00:00 PM
Manila (Philippines)
Friday, 1 November 2013 at 2:00:00 PM
Ari would love it if you could ALL come so she can say her good byes to each and every one of you heroes!There will be mods, the fan site authors and most importantly the guest of honour! ARI!

See you there!
Remember you can send a special message here fizzspacehero@gmail.com to ari if you never got the opportunity to say good bye. 
Also, we will be taking pictures and posting them in the next post and who knows! We might just put up a special page in honour of Ari! (you could be in there too ;)
Hope to see u there!
Fizz
P.S remember to comment and share your thoughts! 

15 comments:

  1. First comment :D But why is Ari Leaving? Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sighs sadly, I cannot attend both the parties :'( :'( I need to attend one guys... its seriously making my heart break in fourths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess i'm not counted as and awesome blogger? I can't attend :''(

      Delete
    2. Aww justice don't say that! We tried our best to make sure that u could make it but u will always be an awesome blogger!

      Delete
    3. Will there be another party so I can also go? I am dying to see all of you and of course Ari too :S

      Delete
    4. unfortunately the second party was ari's last time on space heroes :(

      Delete
    5. Umm.. Fizz, is there a reason why Ari is leaving on Space Heroes? And also she will still play SHU even if she's not a mod anymore? I am very very VERY worried about those questions I gave you.
      Please reply your answer


      ~Jewel or Stella or Super Olivia

      Delete
  3. I will join Ari's party! I'm not gonna missed the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! FIZZZ! WHY WHY WHY ??!!
    I CAN'T ATTEND THE PARTY TOO! I GOT A VERY SLOW INTERNET AND WHEN THE GAME WAS LOADING IN 1:50, I WAS PERSPIRING AND I HAD OPENED MOUTH BECAUSE OF THAT I'M SCARED THAT I CAN'T GO! THEN IT CAME TRUE! I CAN'T ATTEND! PHILIPPINES WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?! I REALLY WISH THAT I CAN GO THERE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

    ~Jewel or Stella or Super Olivia :'( WAAAAAAAAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My country is not listed... Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, i am missing this party:( 'Cause i am schooling at 06.40am until 13.00pm.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am seriously missing Ari. I forgot to come to the party. I was too late. Sorry i didn't come, Ari. I am really sorry. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey guys! i'm really sorry that u guys missed out! Sometimes these things happen :(
      if you wanna see wat happened scroll up to the video post that lillia published :)

      Delete
  8. My membership hasn't expired yet it has been 6 months but it didn't expire.Yay i wish im still a member!:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D