Galactic Sports Party ALMOST HERE!

Hey heroes, Lillia here, bringing you some SUPER exciting news!
The Galactic Sports Party is said to be released REALLY soon... most likely TODAY or tomorrow! Here's a tweet from the official SHU twitter page:

Exciting right? I SERIOUSLY can't wait to find out what the SHU team have in store for us in this party!! AND, to add to this post, I've got some party banners for your websites to help you guys get into the Galactic Sports Party spirit! Here they are :D

Copy this HTML code to your website to display this banner!

Copy this HTML code to your website to display this banner!

Copy this HTML code to your website to display this banner!

I totally can't wait, this party is gonna be HUGE, and jam-packed with sport-tastic fun-filled adventure and battles with friends! GET EXCITED HEROES!
~Lillia :D

7 comments:

  1. I'm already excited!! I'm also hosting a birthday party just like Fizz... LOL!! I thought about my comment yesterday too. I got a time converter also! And the party will be EXACTLY on my birthday :) August 11th (but maybe it's different for people around the world) And just to say, I'm also very very very...
    SUUUUUUUPERDUUUUUUUPERVERYHONESTLYREACHINGTHESKYANDCLOUDSOFCLOUDKINGDOM++ excited for the Galactic Party XD that was effort!

    I wish to meet my lovable teacher Ms. Keefe at school tomorrow (Wednesday, June 26 XD) It's kinda weird these days do you think so?

    It's 'storming' here and i'm afraid of thunder :S too bad for me!!

    PS. sorry for the long comment, but I love sharing my thoughts! Is it raining and 'storming' in Sydney too?

    OMG, this comment must be removed XD jks!

    The real justice girl who's wiped out and about XD hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that would be super awesome to host a bday party justice! :D and no it's not really storming here at the moment, but it's FREEZING COLD! I swear I'm gonna turn into a giant ice cube! :S

      Delete
    2. Hehe you won't! When it winter in our country passed by, it was like 10 degrees fahrenheit - BTW is it vacation for you?? If you still have school, maybe i'll have to discard my birthday party :S because on that party day, I know it's Monday for you...

      Delete
  2. YAY! I'm done practicing my Karate Sports and i'm really ready and exited for the party hope I kick Lillias butt when she gets on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL SALLY
      It ain't my butt that's gonna get kicked ;) ;)
      Hope to see ya online soon :D

      Delete
  3. Don't be mean to Lillia! She's as sweet as a cupcake with frosting and sprinkles on XD Yesterday, My teacher told me that I'm now advanced at Ping Pong (Chinese sport) so I was like wow!

    Nobody can kick Lillia's butt :@ not even Shadowbot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh that's so sweet of you to defend justice, hehe :)
      you're totally FANTABULOUSLY AWESOME!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D