Jetpack Jinx Fanart Competition

YO HEROES! Lillia here!
Space Heroes Universe is now hosting a wicked 'Jetpack Jinx' Fanart competition! WOOT WOOT! So get your creative juices flowing heroes, this is gonna be FUN! Check out their tweet:

AND if you need a bit of inspiration to get you started, check out this pic!
EPIC HUH!! I hope you can all enter! All you gotta do, is draw something with pencils, or even draw it online with a paint program, and send it to help@spaceheroes.com! EASY AS PIE xD
Not only that, but I'll have your artwork featured on our fanart page! Is that a sweet deal, or WHAT!!
So what you waiting for? Get drawing heroes! ~Lillia

14 comments:

  1. omg I THINK I MIGHT WIN! XD BUT MAYBE NOT... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey everyone who enters get what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a MYSTERY!! ;)
      Lol actually I have NOOO idea! You'll just have to find out! :D

      Delete
    2. LOL thanks xD ;P so you will announce the winner uh... this week?? And how about the winner's coins? will they just be sent to your money collection?? ( idk how to say the place you keep your money )

      Delete
  3. lilia what is the full website please give i want to join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, when will this comp end ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy lilla, i sent you two emails of the JETPACK JINX fanart and a ANNA VEXLA fan art you should be able to add them to my fanarts!!
    P and P.S. can I make the commenting picture not a anonymous and put my ICON that you made for me on my 'person' pic??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UMM sadly, you have to get a google account for that, and make a profile pic on ur GOOGLE account! I think you have to sign up for gmail to be able to do that :D

      Delete
    2. okie dokie thanks

      Delete
    3. Wow look at me... Okie dokie thanks! xD Look at the difference of me in the Autumn and the Summer. I've changed a lot!

      Delete
  6. Where can I get those new kritters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EASY, just head on over to the littler kritterz store!

      Delete
    2. lol, hey lillia,i ACCEDENTLY... uhm emailed my jetpackjinx fanart scan to "Lillialsh@gmail.com" ... ahhhh is that OK?? XO PS i think i've commented ENOUGH on this page cause look... XOXO

      Delete
  7. this is my last comment here, i wanna say who won theis comp?? im curious... XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D