NEW Exclusive YouTube Channel: Space Heroes INSIDERS

HEYY HEROES! Lillia here,
So you MAY have heard, but me, Chocolate, Super Ann and Fizz are creating a YOU TUBE CHANNEL called Space Heroes INSIDERS! We're taking vlogging to a whole new level... we'll post vids of updates, parties, and even comedies on SHU that'll be fun for you guys to watch! SO, don't forget to like and subscribe to our channel and videos HERE! Here's a little clip ~by yours truely ;)~ for our channel:

ANYWAY, to get straight to the point, we released our VERY FIRST VIDEO today, created by Chocolate, and edited by me :) and it looks AWESOME if I do say so myself xD HERE'S PROOF!
MORE EPIC VIDEOS COMING SOON! ~The SHI Crew
Check out our official website for this channel at SpaceHeroesInsiders.Blogspot.com!

4 comments:

  1. NiCe!!! I will be suscribing to your channel...ƬɛĴαƧ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already seen these xD there great!! Looking forward to 2013 and all its new heroes and new updates wish i was a member though :I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yeah we ALL wish we were members!
      But hey, there might be more membership comps coming soon.. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D