One MILLION Heroes on SHU!

So guys, Lillia here
I have some REALLY EXCITING news for you all... Space Heroes Universe just hit 1,000,000 PLAYERS! OH EM GEE!! This means that SOON, the Space Heroes Team will release a new suit for non members and mems, AND a sweet "million heroes" badge! These will probably be released near the end of November... BUT I'll try and post some sneak peeks ;) Check out this pic I found on Twitter to celebrate '1 MILLION HEROES'! There's a cute looking octopus kritter in the pic, can you spot it? xD

So guys, I think this deserves a few SERIOUS PARTAY'S! Congrats to all those heroes who helped SHU get so many players, and an awesome SHOUT OUT to the mods for making this AWESOME game...

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!~Lillia

1 comment:

  1. HI IM ROSE AND AWESOME PIC THIS IS I GOTTA LIKE THIS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D