Space Heroes - Into the Virtual World

    SUP HEROES! Justice Girl here, posting to you some experiences I've had with Space Heroes.

Space Heroes was an extraordinary, phenomenal game. Usually huge fans (including me) should REALLY think about how far they've become playing this game, which really developed as the years travelled ahead.

Drawing dedicated to all Space Heroes
"The game introduced many innovative features into the virtual world space, and gave kids a fun and exciting way to have fun, learn about science and the universe and make new friends in a safe online community. The game achieved the highest ratings for quality and safety and won numerous awards. We were particularly proud that many of our team of designers, developers and artists got their first professional experience working on the game and we continue to be active proponents of the Australian game design and development community. We also enjoyed the opportunity to work with schools and universities to help give students an insight into the game development process." ~Space Heroes Moderator

Over one million heroes from all over the world signed up for this game, which made the game even more popular than ever. Ever since I was at a young age, I explored the world of Space Heroes and became addicted. My friends signed up to play as well as my brother, Justice Boy.

WARNING: Very long!
Little Space Heroes was discovered by me in early August, 2012. It was my first game ever to be played on a computer, and I got really excited about it. My hero name was called Linlin. It was during the Super Hero Party when I got a Premuim Membership. Unfortunately, that was RIGHT when Beta was over. Making friends was my first goal, so I jumped into chilling out with my new friends and partying. I found that the game needed a blog, so I managed to trip and land in front of a pretty awesome Beta blogger, called Lillia! When she introduced me to Adrian, Batman, Lol, Chocolate, Fizz, Super Ann, and many other amazing heroes I discovered three of the best websites ever to be created -Little Space Heroes Fansite, Chocolate Cheats, and Little Space Cheats. After that, I got into drawing and Little Space Heroes Fan Art. Then the time when Space Heroes Universe replaced Little Space Heroes's also changed Little Space Heroes Fansite into Space Heroes Fansite. Surprisingly, time flew by pretty quickly as I am now called Justice Girl (I changed my name a bunch of times! Some of them are Dark Mist, Watermelon, and Awesome). Blogging for Lillia and Lol, drawing Space Heroes, and helping heroes in game were what I did until now.

Space Heroes has made us the heroes we are. It is a game that we will remember forever...
Never stop exploring, heroes!

~Justice Girl



8 comments:

  1. that was touching - yo mama (jk im gold alex)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this last words by our fellow space heroes makes me wanna cry.My time is done and for my own last words: "Because of this game my childhood is full of adventures" good bye everyone and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodbye SHU -gold alex shu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel tears, ehh but y'know I might check out some of Bubblegum Interactives games on my I-phone ;) They look really cool <3
    Anyway I just wanna say a big Ty to this program who created SHU :D, thank you so much for making this game :) Its made a big difference to my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting guys and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Space Hero :D